Session 1: Identifying the right social platforms for your business
When you’re busy running your business, it’s impossible to find time to be active on every social media outlet out there. Narrowing down your choice to just a select few platforms will allow you to focus your efforts and get the best return on your time investment.
So how do you choose the best social media platform? There are three areas your business needs to explore:
Session 2: How to create a Linkedin profile that creates business for your company
- Where people are spending time on social media
- Which demographic profiles are more active on which social channels
- Key differences between the various channel
LinkedIn is the world’s largest and most active professional networking platform, with over 13 million companies vying for the attention of more than half a billion users. As such, your LinkedIn Company Page represents a huge opportunity to establish your brand as an industry thought leader,attract top talent and generate revenue.
Session 3: Breaking through the noise with your social media content
- The three most important elements to your LinkedIn profile and how to make your profile stand out
- Tips on how to get better reach and engagement on LinkedIn’s newsfeed
- How LinkedIn can fit into your current/new sales funnel
- Case studies of people and companies using LinkedIn effectively
Between algorithm changes and so many businesses using social media channels as a marketing platform, getting your content seen has become increasingly difficult. But there are still tactics you can employ to generate wide organic reach on the main social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
There are two things that are critical to any social media plan – a tight content strategy and an understanding of the tools being used to ensure that content reaches the masses. This session will cover both of these topics. Topics will include:
- Breakdown of the social media algorithms for the main channels
- What you need to think about when devising your content strategy
- The best time to share on social media
- Examples of Irish brands breaking through the noise with their content
- How to manage your time to ensure you remain active cross-channel
Maryrose Lyons is the Founder of Brightspark Consulting, a digital marketing business that helps businesses drive leads from search and social. Since she set up the business back in 2003, she has continually evolved and has built a strong reputation as a thought leader, an implementer and a talented trainer. Maryrose is listed in the top 1% of Social Media Marketers on LinkedIn, and Top 50 Most Influential Marketers in Ireland.
Colm has over 13 years experience in digital marketing. He began his online marketing career at Hostelworld.com, the world’s number one hostel booking website. During his time there he was responsible for establishing and growing their social media presence on a global scale. His work took him around the world as he produced award winning travel videos, guides and podcasts. His YouTube videos have generated more than 9.5million views to date.
Sandra Hennessy is the face and name behind Be Dynamic. Having started out working in the web world in early 2002 and since then has taken the plunge and set up her own business from her base in Tipperary. Sandra is well known in the online marketing world as one of the leading service providers of digital marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland.
THIS EVENT IS FOR:
CEOs, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers, Company Owners, Sales Directors and Sales Managers.