Public Speaking with Impact
6 x 2 hour evening sessions (one session per week, 6.00-8.00pm)
Participants will become top-notch presenters – from developing content to the physical aspects of delivery. This programme provides customised instruction for any group. The tailored coaching addresses the skills to harness the strengths of each participant.
- Craft messages that capture your audience’s mindshare and motivates them to act
- Hone impromptu presenting skills to deliver compelling messages on the spot
- Develop physical skills to refine your poise in front of any audience
- Use visuals in ways that support your content
- Implement successful strategies for audience interaction and Q&A
Seasoned instructors who have up-levelled the presentation abilities of countless individuals with various backgrounds – from founders of startups to CEOs of multi-national enterprises and everything in between.
This programme is for:
Anyone who has the desire to make their content clear and delivery memorable, no matter the audience.
|Ibec, Dublin||10, 17, 24 September; 1, 8, 15 October 2019|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €800
Non-member rate: €900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here