Getting Returns from your Social Ads
In order to get results from your Social Media efforts you need to create great content and ensure that content reaches the right audience. Social Advertising helps you deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. In this Half Day Session, social media expert Greg Fry will discuss the essentials to creating an effective social media advertising campaign.
An International Social Media trainer delivering regular LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google+ and Social Business Strategy training and workshops for institutions such as the Digital Marketing Institute, Sure Skills and the Digital Skills Academy.
Greg has worked with top multinationals including: Ulster Bank, Vodafone, Microsoft, Symantec, UPC, Abbott Labs and Coca Cola Hellenic. Alongside training Greg works as a Social Business Consultant. He believes that in order to make social media work for your business you must have a clear business goal, a clearly defined strategy and make sure that everything you do is measurable.
He also runs a business called Careers Coach that assists people with career transition. He helps individuals create a personal brand online that gets them noticed by prospective employers. He is really passionate about helping the unemployed become proactive job seekers.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- How to set up an ad and manage your budget.
- How the Social Advertising sales funnel. Works.
- What ad formats work best and how to craft the perfect ad copy.
- How to split test and target your ad campaigns. Targeting covered includes: Remarketing, Lookalike audiences, Interest and Competitor targeting.
- How to measure the success of your ad campaign.
|Ibec, Dublin||July 23, 2019|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €195
Non-member rate: €250
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here