Achieve More Through Self-Management
This programme is designed to enable participants to achieve more by helping them identify the right things to do in the right order of priority and how to carry them out efficiently.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for anyone who wants to be more successful in their role.
It is particularly useful for those in new roles, those aspiring to the next level or those who want the opportunity to rethink their current role
• Become more focused
• Improve your productivity
• Feel in control of your work and your own agenda.
• Be more self-fulfilled.
• Achieve more in less time.
• Be more successful
Putting First Things First
• Understanding the value of time
• Using the 80/20 Rule to your advantage
• Distinguishing between Urgent and Important items
Goal Setting and Goal Achievement
• Meaningful goals and how to set them
• The process of goal achievement
• Measurement and tracking
Personal Organisation and Management of Self
• Planning and managing commitments
• Being efficient and avoiding distractions
• Delegating and empowering those around you
Developing Positivity to Drive Performance
• Understanding your self-image
• Utilising affirmations and visualization
• Building accomplishments
The approach of this 2-day workshop will be highly interactive and practical. There will be a focus on concrete actions that participants can implement straightaway. A flexible approach will be used throughout and priority will be given to the interests and learning of the group.
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €800
Non-member rate: €900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here