Employment rights in Ireland is undergoing a period of unprecedented change. New legislation on banded hours, parental and maternity leave as well as initiatives to revolutionise work life balance and the nature of the employment contract are all currently in development.
Some of these initiatives such as the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2017, are close to conclusion. Others, such as the initiatives on work life balance are already influencing the manner in which companies are engaging with their workforce, with more and more companies seeking to develop flexible alternatives to traditional forms of work.
Because of the unprecedented pace of change in employment rights regulation, Ibec's Employment Law Services Unit has taken the step of developing a targeted Autumn series to focus in an in-depth way on these developments, running four 1 day programmes from September to December 2018.
The four programmes are as follows:
- The Mother and Father of All Challenges – your A to Z of family leave compliance - 25 June 2019
- Working 9 to 5? Flexibility in the workplace and compliance with employment law - coming soon
- Information, Consultation and the Law – employee engagement and trade union recognition - coming soon
- From Recruitment to Retirement - review of recent equality case law - coming soon
Cost per programme: (Member rate: €330 |Non-members: €400) + VAT
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details