Online GDPR-Get your staff trained in GDPR now
Committed to protecting the data of our staff and customers
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a ground breaking piece of data protection legislation, which came into force on the 25th May 2018, has a significant impact on all organisations, as it enhances the data protection rights of employees, imposes specific obligations on employers and introduces severe financial penalties for non-compliance.
Enrol your staff and managers on our newly designed online GDPR programme to ensure your staff are informed of their obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and GDPR.
Benefits of online training
- Cost Effective
- 30 Minute Duration
- Interactive Exercises
- Short Assessment
- Certificate of Completion
This course will provide participants with the knowledge to:
• Describe personal information and data subject rights
• Define consent
• Explain the role of the Data Protection Commission, Data Controller, Data Processor and the role of the Data Protection Officer
• Determine accountability
• Conduct breach management and outline our role in the prevention of breaches
• Outline data subject access requests
• Understand the issue of privacy and its implications
Please contact Raquel de la Peña on 01 605 1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
“I thought the presentation of the course was very useful and extremely worthwhile. The training was full of practical tips and the interactive approach was excellent”
Cristiana Florea, Social Media Manager, EBK Consulting Ltd.
“I found it a great synopsis for general facts. I loved the way it was delivered. Very clear”.
Tina Mulhearne, HR, Direct Ltd.
Course Fact File
- Course fee: