Online Foundations in Management Programme
This programme aims to give managers or those moving into management roles the fundamental skills of effective management. The programme will explain different leadership styles, communication styles and give participants tips on how to deal with difficult people. The programme will also show how to deal with discipline and grievance issues.
Who Should Complete the Programme?
All those who are new to the role of managing others and who want to develop their personal skills in this area.
This programme has been designed in conjunction with Dillon Production.
If you are making a booking on behalf of someone else, please ensure you have obtained their consent to share their contact information (name and email address) with Ibec Management Training and Dillion Production before sending to Ibec Management Training.
Once the invoice is paid, participant(s) will receive an email invite from Dillon Productions, who will register them for the programme and provide them with programme login details.
- Expert interviews on all areas of management
- Self Assessment Questionnaires
- Case Example
- Role plays with real scenarios
- Presentations and teaching on key skills and knowledge
- The role of the manager
- Communicate effectively
- Motivating the team
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Handling grievances effectively
- Behaving assertively and handling conflict
- Giving effective feedback
|Online, Dublin||Online|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €300
Non-member rate: €380
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here