On-line Leading With Wellbeing Programme
This new online programme, delivered by Dr. Mark Rowe, comprises nine unique modules that will help you cultivate fulfilment in the workplace, and facilitate lasting, meaningful change for you and your employees.
Who should complete the programme?
All those who want to create wellness in the workplace and to foster vitality and success.
About Dr. Mark Rowe:
Dr. Mark Rowe is a GP, author and speaker. He is among the first medical professionals globally to be certified as a Diplomate of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine.
By incorporating his principles of vitality with his extensive medical experience, he enables lasting positive change in people and their organisations. He has authored two books to date including 'A Prescription for Happiness’ & ‘The Men’s Health Book'. He is a member of the Healthy Ireland Council. Dr. Rowe regularly delivers workshops for leadership teams on 'Why Wellbeing Works' & ‘Burnout Prevention’.
- Psychological Fitness - build mindset, neuroplasticity and strengths
- Purpose & Meaning - the bigger why for vitality & success
- Habits - rewire your brain for change
- Negative Emotion - the corrosive potential of needless negativity and how to counteract it
- Positive Emotion - cultivate more positive emotions in order to flourish
- Inner Happiness - what it is and why it matters
- Goal Setting - to enhance your wellbeing & overall vitality
- The Power of Giving - kindness, gratitude and appreciation to others
- Physical Health - key benefits of exercise, sleep and nutrition
Start your online programme at your convenience. Please contact Raquel de la Peña on 01 605 1667 or email@example.com for further details.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee: