Train the Trainer Programme
This very practical programme focuses on providing participants with the skills necessary to delivering training in the workplace. During the programme participants are given a number of opportunities to practice their training skills and receive individual feedback from the trainer to develop their competence.
Who Should Attend?
All those who are involved in training delivery and who want to develop their skills, style and confidence.
Duration: 2 Days
Ibec has designed this programme based on the demands of members for a programme of this nature which is both practical and focused. Participants will be given plenty of opportunities to practice the skills taught while getting feedback from the tutor and other group members on their strengths and developmental needs.
A flexible approach is used throughout the training programme and priority is given to the needs of the group.
- Identifying where and when training is required
- Designing, planning and delivering appropriate training
- The principles of learning applied to training
- Monitoring and corrective coaching
- Using visual aids effectively
|Ibec, Dublin||November 7, 8, 2018|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €800
Non-member rate: €900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here