Masterclass in Sales Process Development
The aim of this programme is to enable participants to develop & design a sales process specific to the sales roles in their company.
Upon completion of this training event, participants will be able to:
· Understand the drivers of performance within their organisation
· Understand how sales management / sales coaching effectiveness relies upon existence of clearly defined sales processes
· Understand how sales process design can assist in:
o quality control and setting minimum standards
o monitoring performance
o improving performance
· Examine and understand the elements of a standard sales process
· Begin the construction of a bespoke sales process for their own sales role
Who Should Attend?
The programme is suitable for those in Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Head of Sales Function roles.
· Performance drivers
· What are the views of colleagues in terms of improving performance?
· What issues are there in terms of consistency and effectiveness?
· What is a sales process and why have a sales process?
· What are the benefits of constructing a sales process?
· How do sales coaches use sales process design to improve performance?
· Standard sales process design
· Specific sales process design
· Conclusions; knowledge test
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here