Ibec/DIT CPD Managing Safety
This programme is designed for all managers and supervisors in any type of organisation. The focus of the programme is to build your practical knowledge and skills in the critical area of managing Occupational Health and Safety at work for your area of responsibility.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors or OHS Specialists who want to improve their skills and competence managing risks, implementing OHS law, investigating accidents and communicating the OHS message in their organisation.
DIT CPD Award - Level 6 on the NFQ - 5 credits
Duration: 4 Days
There are a number of activities and role plays as part of the course. Participants complete a learning journal highlighting the specific actions they will take to apply the learning from this subject. All stages of the programme are designed to identify, highlight and foster interaction.
- OHS and the Law – Safety Management Systems
- Managing Safety, Communication and Consultation
- Investigating Accidents, Incidents, Risk and Hazards
- Improving the Safety Culture, Role of HSA, Emergency Planning, Audits
|Ibec, Dublin||September 21, 22, 28, 29, 2017|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €1,000
Non-member rate: €1,200
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here;
- Pay by invoice: email email@example.com and provide a valid PO number to secure the booking.