Foundations in OHS for HR Managers
The Foundations in Occupational Health and Safety Programme introduces HR Practitioners and managers to aspects of OHS at work, policies that need to be in place, how to communicate the OHS message within your organisation, the laws surrounding OHS in the workplace and the basic skills needed of an effective OHS practitioner.
Other areas that will be covered are the key differences between managing HR and OHS policy as well as reflecting HR in OHS policy. You will also learn how to manage OHS issues when they become IR issues.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
· Understand and differentiate between OHS, HR and IR
· Develop/improve key skills necessary to manage OHS issues and areas where OHS and IR issues intersect.
· Know and understand the key terminology used in OHS areas.
· Understand how mental health is an OHS area and the laws surrounding it.
· Gain an understanding of Claims Management and its implementation in the workplace.
· Establish what policies and laws apply to their organisation and how to implement them.
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €400
Non-member rate: €450
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here