The Powerful Presence programme is designed to enable participants to tap into their innate ability to harness the full potential power of their presence, both verbal and non-verbal. In doing so, you will maximise your personal impact and the effectiveness of your communication. A high performance team is always the result of inspirational leadership and confident team members. Your transformation into a leader who communicates, leads and inspires with agility begins here
Who Should Attend?
If you are a leader or aspire to lead, then this workshop is for you. Equally, if you are challenged with being seen or heard, this is an opportunity to develop your voice and confidence
Duration: 1 Day
On completion of this programme, participants will have learned to:
Mark Downey is a leading International Certified Vocal Coach and Presence Trainer. Most recently based in Canada, he is now bringing his unique Speech and Presence training to Ireland. This learn-by-doing, one day course, offers you the opportunity to acquire the necessary verbal and non-verbal communication skills to acquire powerful personal presence. The training is comprised of cutting-edge, science-based techniques which are the secret recipe of the world’s most charismatic and exciting leaders and speakers.
The full day is activity based and focused on experiential learning to equip the delegates with tools directly applicable to their professional requirements. The workshop is delivered by a world class certified voice coach who specialises in presence impact.
- Develop and elicit confidence with powerful Presence and Voice
- Listen effectively with empathetic equality
- Communicate with clarity, gravitas and humanity
- Ignite the energy of your team and colleagues with your personal impact
- Deliver prepared presentations with ease
- Have access to a tool kit to bring to your daily interactions.
- Bring your communications to a new level of impact
- Learn the skill of impromptu speaking
|Ibec, Dublin||April 5, 2017|| |
|Ibec, Limerick||May 3, 2017|| |
|Ibec, Donegal||September 20, 2017|| |
|Ibec, Galway||October 18, 2017|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Galway, Limerick
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here;
- Pay by invoice: email email@example.com and provide a valid PO number to secure the booking.