On-Line Foundations in Management Programme
This programme aims to give managers or those moving into management roles the fundamental skills of effective management. The programme will explain different leadership styles, communication styles and give participants tips on how to deal with difficult people. The programme will also show how to deal with discipline and grievance issues.
Who Should Complete the Programme?
All those who are new to the role of managing others and who want to develop their personal skills in this area.
e-learning with a difference
Duration: 8 Modules
- Expert interviews on all areas of management
- Self Assessment Questionnaires
- Case Example
- Role plays with real scenarios
- Presentations and teaching on key skills and knowledge
- The role of the manager
- Communicate effectively
- Motivating the team
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Handling grievances effectively
- Behaving assertively and handling conflict
- Giving effective feedback
Please contact Sarah O'Leary on 01 605 1541 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
Carlow, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Limerick, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
- Course fee:
Member rate: €350
Non-member rate: €380
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here