Ibec/DIT CPD Managing People Skills
DIT Programme Overview
The Managing People Skills programme is designed to assist managers in developing their management and interpersonal skills and to build on many of the core skills introduced in our earlier Managing People Programme. Participants will gain a greater understanding of their communication and management style and its impact on those they manage.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
Level 6, Special Purpose Award, 5 credits
Who Should Attend?
Front-line managers, supervisors and managers who want to develop their people management skills further.
- Gain an insight into their own behavioural style and approach to others by carrying out a detailed personality profile.
- Develop the key communications skills and the confidence to use them.
- Improve personal presentation skills through practice and feedback.
- Develop and improve key management skills, motivation, managing meetings, team building and time management.
- Develop a greater understanding of their own preferred interactive style and recognise the dynamics of interpersonal relationships.
Duration: 4 Days
Ibec has designed this programme as a follow up to the Managing People programme. This programme consists of four modules to enable participants to practice the cores skills of management. All presenters on the programme are practitioners who deal with a variety of real-life situations on a daily basis. Extensive use is made of practical exercises, case studies and role plays to secure a high level of discussion and self learning. You will be encouraged to express your views and experiences. A large proportion of the time is spent discussing issues to ensure a thorough understanding of the key points and their application. Actual case histories are used to draw up the case studies and role plays.
A flexible approach is used throughout the training programme and priority is given to the demands of the group.
- The role of the manager
- Personality testing
- Communication skills
- Managing performance
- Presentation skills
- Time management / stress management
- Managing meetings
- Programme review
|Ibec, Dublin||October 23, 24, 30, 31, 2018 || |
|Ibec, Donegal||November 13, 14, 20, 21, 2018|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
Donegal, Dublin, Limerick
- Course fee:
Member rate: €1,900
Non-member rate: €2,100
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here
You may also be interested in:
2 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 4 Day Programme
DIT Level 6 - 12 Day Programme