Coaching Skills for Line Managers
This course is designed to introduce line managers to the principles of coaching staff for effective performance and enhanced team building. Managers will gain skills to assist with managing and developing their staff. Key tools to build trust, facilitate self awareness and to draw out solutions from coachees, through effective listening and great questions, will be practiced and developed.
On completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
· Articulate with impact
· Listen properly
· Use feedback for development
· Understand behaviour
· Identify and set development goals
· Use coaching for conflict reduction
· Use a range of practical tools based on movement and quietening the mind that renew energy and allow you to work in a more sustainable way.
Who should attend?
Line managers with little people management experience or managers who have just been promoted.
|Ibec, Dublin||May 15, 2018|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here