Masterclass in Sales Coaching
The aim of this two-day programme is to enable sales managers & sales team leaders learn how to employ Sales Coaching as a sales management tool and as a mechanism for sustained performance improvement of the sales team using the POWER model of sales coaching.
Who Should Attend?
The programme is suitable for those in Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Head of Sales Function roles.
Duration: 2 Days
• Learning from other professions
• The Game Plan (Process)
• Understanding physical performance
• The key role of the coach and where coaching fits
• Examining motivation (for team leaders and team members)
• Understanding the ‘Professional Processes’ model
• The POWER Coaching Model
• Why we have to sell our role of coach to the team
• Using the POWER Model Day 1
• Recap and discussion
• Skills drills and development to demonstrate use of the five elements of the POWER coaching model
• Carrying out first observations and subsequent coaching sessions
• Record keeping plans and maintenance
• The Coach’s Toolkit
No training dates available at the moment.
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €800
Non-member rate: €900
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here