Finance and Accounting Made Easy
Do you need to understand the language of finance, de-mystify financial jargon and take a more proactive approach to financial data?
This one-day programme has been specially designed to ensure participants gain a better understanding of this critical topic, building their confidence, skills and expertise to be a more effective manager.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone wishing to improve their understanding of finance.
Duration: 1 Day
The programme runs over one day. There are a number of activities and case studies as part of the course to ensure that the key knowledge and skills are practised.
The programme is delivered by experienced Ibec Executives who provide members with advice, consultancy and training on a daily basis. Programme participants are encouraged to express their views and experiences. The programme facilitates participant discussion to ensure a thorough understanding of the key points and their application. Real life case studies and exercises will be used to ensure a real practical understanding of each topic.
- Understanding your accountant
- Key financial statements
- Key tests of profitability, liquidity and efficiency
- Tracking and benchmarking performance
- Financial Tools for Managers
- Costs and pricing
- Producing your own P&L
- Breakeven & Feasibility analysis
- Preparing short term forecasts
- Budgeting techniques
- Capital budgeting
- Profit sensitivity analysis
- Developing an action plan for improvement
|Ibec, Dublin||May 17, 2019|| |
|Ibec, Dublin||October 10. 2019|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €385
Non-member rate: €425
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here